SmallBASIC is a fast and easy to learn BASIC language interpreter ideal for everyday calculations, scripts and prototypes. SmallBASIC includes trigonometric, matrices and algebra functions, a built in IDE, a powerful string library, system, sound, and graphic commands along with structured programming syntax.
How to use better looking fonts in the Windows version
1. Envy font
- Unzip and copy "Envy Code R.ttf" and "Envy Code R Bold.ttf"
into the same folder as sbasicg.exe.
2. Adobe Source Code Pro
- Download http://dl.1001fonts.com/source-code-pro.zip
SmallBASIC version 0.11.18 for Windows is now available.
The changes are:
1. Pressing the [Backspace] key will now re-display the launcher when a program has completed.
- Unlike the BACK menu option, pressing the [Backspace] key from the launcher will not terminate the application.
- The [Ctrl] + [B] key combination is a short cut to the BACK menu item.
Title: First Factors
'First Factors MGA.BAS 10/19/14
'modified 10/24/14 with screen displays improvement a neat general code tip!
' for email to SmallBASIC crew